Monday, August 18, 2014

Dude....I forgot my fetching camera.......

So I thought I would tell you the bad news first! Hahaha...frick. I actually took a lot of pictures this week, too. I am really really sorry! 

But anyway, it was awesome to read your guys' letters! Dad, that's cool that it sounds like work is a bit better now that you're doing some of the grunt work. And what was Canada like? One of my favorite elders is from Canada, but I'm not sure what part. And I can't believe hunting season is coming up already. It seems like just a few months ago you sent me those pics of your last hunt. Errgghhhh I just want to shoot some guns.

Sounds like the Hancocks are doing really well! But how is Bro. Hancock? Any news? That's so rough..I'll keep him in my prayers for sure...how was Erin's talk? Man, all the sisters in our batch have all gone home. So weird. 

Kimo will be down for Christmas?? Right on, I didn't know when I was going to get to see him again. That's awesome news! Has he mentioned proposing at all yet? 

Dad, I will definitely start taking pics of all that stuff. I have actually thought about that a lot, and have started to take pics of simple things here, things I might one day miss but for the mean time mean nothing. Haha I will definitely take pics of what an average day is like in terms of my meals ;) 

Hey mom! BTW I got your letter this week. It was awesome getting a real letter from you :) And so I guess you might want one in return...so I wrote you a REAL letter this week, like with a pen and stuff, and now all I have left to do is find a post office. Which I'm not sure exists in Sta. Ignacia. Hm. BUT! If I am up at the mission office any time soon, I promise to send it. It even has an awesome postcard in it ;) And now to answer all of your questions, I am doing really well, I really am :) I am still in Sta. Ignacia with Elder Bausing. There was no change for us, but as for the rest of our zone, oh my gosh. We had four of our ten areas "whitewashed", where both missionaries in an area are pulled out and replaced with new ones. So our work in this zone has gone to heck in a wastebasket, but it should recover pretty soon...hopefully. Uhmmm the rain had stopped for about a week, and then started again yesterday with a vengeance. It was a good thing, too, though, because the people here rely on the rain for their rice fields. So yeah, it's good for them, but for missionaries... ;) haha just kidding. I am staying healthy. I haven't had time at all to do p90x, but started again on Friday. I have been eating well though. I am super stoked to look at schools with you mom. I have my options revolving around three outcomes: anesthesiology, mechanical engineering, or computer science. My preference is anesthesiology I think. I would never have to worry about bills. I don't know...I haven't seriously prayed about it yet either. So we'll see. And my thoughts always change, but that's why I needed to narrow it down to three ;) 

Maile, thanks for the letter too :) Sorry your week was a bit boring. And you should tell google to fix their grammar when they translate into Tagalog. Hey, maybe I could help google improve their Tagalog ;) And did Robin Williams really die??? What the heck??? How? And I've heard of "The Giver" coming out as a movie from a couple of the greenies. That's awesome! 

All right, well I love you all family. You guys are the best. Stay happy, and keep on choosing the right :) I will send pics next week! Love you! 

-Elder Rand

No comments:

Post a Comment