Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving & Birthday week!

So I hope you guys liked the pics! I am sorry I really don't have too much time left, but I want you to know I love you, and I am focusing hard on my mission. Don't worry about me, I will just work hard so I can't think too much about the holidays. Thank you for the birthday wishes :) and man I cannot wait to eat Thanksgiving again with you all :) Thanksgiving doesn't exist here, but I'll probably get some chooks-to-go or something. I have like no time left right now, I have to go. But hey, dad that's so sick you did El Tour! Hahaha you're untameable now! Please tell Maile good luck at her concert, and I love you all! Mom, I hope you got my previous email. Thank you so much for everything you are all doing for me. I love you! Happy Thanksgiving :) 

Love, 

Elder Rand

---

I thought it'd be cool if I sent you some pics of the people we're teaching. So here ya go! :) 



---

So at this community service project we harvested rice (later in the week we planted rice too, I took some pics of that I'll send to you) and the people we helped cooked us some goat! And this is how they cooked it....and the outcome :) 




---

So this is me planting rice! It was a fun community service project, but I do not want to do it again! Hahaha but it's humbling to realize this is where my rice is coming from...heheh in one of the pics my sock came off...







No comments:

Post a Comment