Sunday, June 23, 2013

Transferred!! Swindled again ;)

Hahaha just kidding about the title of this email, but I missed Fred's baptism!! So yes I got transferred, my new area is awesome though! Absolutely love it here, and my new companion is amazing. So my new area is called Cabiao, and it is the exact opposite of where I was before. Moncada, my previous area, was mainly bukid, orrr like jungle/farmland and so it was really undeveloped. But here, I am in the middle of a huge city! And we have stores here where you can get like, anything! Ahh it is so cool. But at the same time it's a bit harder to teach here. Our ward has about the same weekly attendance as Moncada's ward, which means there are A LOT of less-actives here. But at the same time, we have a lot of bukid here too, albeit far away. There is one barangay we can only get to by crossing a river on a canoe!! How cool is that??? But anyways, enough about me. ;)

How was talking to Kimo?? I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD FROM HIM :( How is that guy?? 

Hahaha so did you guys read the email Maile sent me?? Holy cow I was laughing so hard the entire time. Maile, thank you so much for making me happy!! You are so cute!! Hahaha I'm sorry you guys are getting rid of Bolt, but I know mom and dad are probably a lot happier ;) 
So if you want cheap stuff, you buy the imitation stuff here. But the imitation stuff is sooo funny. I saw an Aeropostale shirt the other day that said "Est. 1752" hahahaha Aeropostale is so hipster! ;) 

Uhhmmm..what else...oh! So I rode a tricycle on the roof the other day. Kinda sketchy, we were going through the bukid so the road was all bumpy and scary hahaha. 

Yeah this week was kinda ehhh because of transfers, but I am excited to be here. My new companion is sooo  nice. But I'm putting in some pics, my last day in Paniqui zone. Hope ya like 'em! :) The one with me in a tree is me fishing for frogs! Hahaha the members know how to cook them so we went out on P-day and went frog fishing. Or frogging? I dunno...hahaha love you all! Thank you sooo much for your love and support! 

Elder Rand



---

My last day with Elder Bell and Elder Whittemore :(


No comments:

Post a Comment