Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 2nd

Hello Fam-fam! 

Ahhh dad I got your picture from Havasupai! That looks like soooo much fun!! Freaking jealousss hahaha! Aleigha I'm pretty friggin' proud of you for doing that hike, dang! Hahaha just FYI all of the pinoy's here think you are napakaganda, or super beautiful. So have confidence in yourself! ;) 

How was Cali?? That's sweet you went kayaking in the ocean!! How was that? Man, I am so excited to do stuff like that again..But! I am very happy here :) Really, the work here is going forward. It was a super hard week, and up until yesterday our numbers were really down. But yesterday we did splits and got our numbers up, and we got a few new investigators this week we are really excited about. It was hard splitting because I was with a pinoy who didn't know any English, and so I didn't understand a lot of what was said and I got made fun of a lot, but I was able to fulfill my purpose and teach the gospel. The best part of this week though was teaching the Marcos family. They have a family friend who is blind, she is I think 12 years old, and then kids in the Marcos family are all from like 7-13 years old, and they actually keep commitments!! It is so exciting haha. Alfred will be baptized on the 15th sana, or hopefully. 

So I don't really have any new stories this week..it was kind of just a long week, and I'm glad it's over. Sorry I don't have much time today, but I really love you all soo much. I hope you are all staying safe and strong. Dad that's gnarly about your toe at Havasupai! Haha well I hope you all had fun on your vacay, and that's cool you got to see all the siblings! Kimo still hasn't written me, how's he doing? Tell Cait not to get married until I get back!! 

Mahal Kita, 

Elder Rand

---

This is at Elder Olila's b-day bash ;) 




---





No comments:

Post a Comment